LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sona misti (na)     16 November 2014

Can advocate be eyewitness?

my husband's lawyer called me..to tell to meet in her firm. i said no then she said plz think and call tomorrow..next day my lawyer uncle who is my firther's friend talk with her..and told her why not they take me back? she told why i wrote that my mil has physically hurt me..then my uncle told it had to be written if u also given letter by letter and making strong legal grounds..and false allegetion. next my husband send me a letter telling my uncle had told their lawyer that physical hurt has not been done is just wriiten as it has to be written..and u r wriiting this as he told u......they just moulded the conversation....i have the telephonic voice recording...will they use their aadvocate as eywitnees of this conversation? caN that advocate fight their case being their witness!

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     16 November 2014

Dear, Please call and discuss, query is not clear. Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     16 November 2014

yes.................................................... !

sona misti (na)     16 November 2014

its his lawyar called me last week..which i before mentioned..and told me that he loves me..come for counceling.at first i said no mam as i donot really know who really she is..next day again called..then my uncle talked with her and asked what what is the matter why lawyar involved...i want to go home so plzz send my husband .she told then in letter why i told my mil tortured me..uncled told it had to be written as u guys also wrote false allegetion in letter after letter for legal proofe..next my husband write me letter saying that my uncle told their lawyer that physical torture hadnot happened and it has wriiten because it had to be wriiten thats why u wrote this false allegetion!!!!! i was shocked...i have the voice recording..there never once my uncle told that torture never happened...they just put the word! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register