Can a1 can apply quash for 498a and 307 case in high court

Hi Sir/Mam, 

Myself and complete family (A1 to A6)are under  498A and 307 fasle case filled by my brother wife. Its almost 10months charge sheet not prepared.

1) Can any one tell me how to apply quash in high court ? if applcable , all name will be removed from the case or not if there is no proof on individual (A1 to A6)?

2) One of my friend said A1 cannot be removed from Quash petition ? 

Is it TRUE ? Even there is no proof submit by the investigation officer in High court aganist to A1 ?

is A1 name cannot remove from Case ?

3) Its allmost 10months charge sheet not prepared , becasue its false case and there is no even single proof aganist to myfamily. 

Can anyone suggest what is the best way to get out of this case?

when the case filled police people asked for a settlement, but we went to high court to got bail because we don't encourage corruption.

Please suggest 




Any or all the accused can move the High Court u/S 482 CrPC. However, this ia an extra-ordinary remedy and the Court would not interfere unless the petitioner can establish that the allegations, taken as a whole and accepted in its face value does not constitute the offence as alleged.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu