Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harekrishna D Choudhary   12 September 2018

Can a government pleader/public prosecutor be punished?

Hi!

I have filed a case in the court of first munsif madhubani, and have submitted an application for injunction, where the government pleader has replied to my application, in his reply instead of supporting my application with evidence, he has supported the respondent, which is simply contrary to law.

I want to punish the government pleader? Under which section of CrPc can I move an application in the same court or can I move an application in another court.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 September 2018

The duty of party in a suit ends by pleading his own case, and making objections to other party's false claims and rebutting with such proofs.  Every one has a role to play.  You can not punish any one and it is left to the discretion of court whether to pass such comments or strictures.  These are some of the tactics in litigation, and you get disturbed yourself, and divert your attention to insignificant and unnecessary matters.   Always focus on main issue alone and do not get distracted with issues not relevant to case, and only if those parties make such false submissions, your case becomes strong.

Harekrishna D Choudhary   14 September 2018

Yes the Government Pleader has made a false submission, where without takig consent from the respective government official he represents ( party ) has submitted statements, further has written statements contrary to law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register