LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hitman hitman   04 October 2019

Can I complain in police station?

My brother stays in Thane, and I belong to Dadar, we are having some property dispute, can I complain in police station regarding this, as my brother is not agreeing in mutual settlement in front of family members, he himself is passing on the final judgement as if it's "jungle Raj", he is totally wrong with his calculations, I want to sit and calculate the partition and distribute the share with loyalty but he seems to be acting very smart, can I
approach police station for the same matter to pressurize him? if yes where I need to complain? in thane or Dadar station? or any other agency? who does it on legal terms? I don't want to go to court as I don't have time to wait for years. thanks

Learning

7 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     04 October 2019

Dear Mr. hitman,

Police cannot help you in this regard. If you are not mutually agreeing on partition and share in this case filing partition suit is the only option. Now a days suit are decided with in one year. 

Regards,

hitman hitman   04 October 2019

thank you Shirish sir

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 October 2019

not a police matter

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 October 2019

not a police matter

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     04 October 2019

That is civil matter not a any penal until he do something that amounts to offence .

However if you feel aggrieved of way of settlement just don't accpet and sinply place the matter before the court of law ,let the rule of justice paly its part

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     05 October 2019

Shirish Pawar, has rightly advised.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     05 October 2019

file partition suit in competent court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register