LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smith sharma (lecturer)     01 September 2008

CRIMINAL LAW

ALL THE  RESPECTED MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM PLS GIVE ME ANS. MY QUERY.

IF BAIL JUMPED ACCUSED.ARREST WARRANT ISSUED BY COURT.ARRESTED ACCCUSED PERSENT BEFORE COURT BY POLICE.. IN WHICH SECTION APPLLY BEFOR COURT FOR BAIL.

THANX

MIS. SMITH SHARMA[LAWYER]

Learning

10 Replies

deepak kumar (Advocate)     01 September 2008

in cases of misuse of priviledge of bail when a person appears or is brought before court by police the general sections of bail will apply i.e either section 437 or 439 of the CrPC depending upon the court in which bail is filed. There is no different section.

advocatesdiary.blogspot.com

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     01 September 2008

What Learned Deepak has said is right - there is no different section. But in such cases when once the person has jumped and flee away and rearrested so far I think no bail shall be granted for him.

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     01 September 2008

I agree with Mr.Deepak Sharma.

rajvinder (lawter)     01 September 2008

REGULAR BAIL APPL

Ravi Arora (Advocate)     01 September 2008

Mr. deepak is right

regular bail application

there must be strong reason for not attending the court on the dates fixed

than only you will get bail

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     02 September 2008

frstly u have to check that wht type of offence is it......bailable or non bailable aftr the apply the section abve said by mr deepak

prof s c pratihar ( urologist &legal studies)     02 September 2008

only that court can consider and dispose of the bail application either under437 or under439,crpc in whose custody the accused isfor the time being and mere issuance of production of warrant us.267 crpcis not sufficient to deem the custody of that court which issued such warrantunless the accused isactually  produced in that court in pursuance of each production warrant.pawan kr panday vs state of up1997cri l j2686 aii.(just a little addition of already replied by respected members) drsc pratihar

Guest (n/a)     02 September 2008

criminal jugment free in india

smith sharma (lecturer)     03 September 2008

THANX TO ALL OF U.

Guest (n/a)     10 September 2008

I daresay you're 'correcto-mundo', Mr. do not matters does not matter (Guest). Mr. smith sharma ("lawyer"!) has posed an encrypted trick question (way beyond the comprehension of the common English-speaking mortal) to which he deserves a righteous encrypted answer. After due deliberation, I came up with the following legally irrefutable answer: “DUH?”

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register