LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

CRIMINAL CASE AND DEPT.ENQUIRY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATEMOBILE.09325226691,09271971251e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.ine.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com. TWO POLICE CONSTABLES SUSPENDED AS A F.I.R.FILED U/S 384,504,506 OF I.P.C.,SESSIONS COURT GRANTED ANTICIPATORY BAIL, INVESTIGATION OFFICER  OF SAME POLICE STATION FILED ANOTHER F.I.R. IN ANOTHER POLICE STATION AGAINST SAME TWO POLICE CONSTABLES.HIGH COURT GRANTED ANTICIPATORY BAIL AND MENTIONED THAT DUE TO GRUDGE COMPLAINT FILED .DEPT.ENQUIRY CONDUCTED .SUSPENSION SINCE TWO YEARS.SEND SUGGESSTIONS.

Learning

3 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     21 May 2009

long pendency of inquiry is illegal . file a writ petition for revocation of suspension.

hage nibo (lawyer)     23 May 2009

Dr. Saheb rightly said, inquiry should be completed within six months.

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     27 May 2009

the departmental inquiry has to be over within time frame of 6 month as said by CVC. please give the points and atricle of charges made against the delienquet then i will be much fair position to help you. i will hepl you much in this field of departmental inquiry. i have also case laws regarding that, but prior to this you must sent the details on points of inquiry. appointment of EO/PO/Defence Assistant/MANAGEMENT WITNESS then i will be in a higher position to suggest you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register