LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar   19 October 2019

CREDIT CARD

I am not payed my credit card outstanding since last 6 months because of my Financial Burden now they continues calling telling about they will send arreste warent and court will fanished so please help it's Happened are Not I am trying to close my credit card more few days but they are not agring calling continues telling send warent and court notice please iam requesting help me this torcher and tell me how can save like this cases please

Learning

7 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     19 October 2019

You have to pay your credit card dues.

yes Madam but they will charge more than I used limit

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     19 October 2019

what is due amount?

as my credit limit is 20 k now they asking to pay 48k

bharatkumar thaker   19 October 2019

i have filed cmplain of engulfing my share amount by a frienchise agent of Shri Zaveri securities.Now that agent is absconding. what action would be of police.

bharatkumar thaker   19 October 2019

what I can do if police inquiry is not properly done against a victim of froud agent for engulfing my share certificates.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     19 October 2019

I am Sir not Madam. Besides the amount  actually spent by you for purchases etc. they will charge you interest at 2.5% or so, penalty etc. as per their rules. They would have rendered account to you. You scrutinize the account and if the amount claimed by them is correct, beg to them for a reduction of the amount. If you correspond with them in writing it will be a civil dispute. If you keep quiet and  do not write to them it can become a criminal offence with all the consequences. If you dispute the amount you can go to consumer court and the court will decide. Anyway there will not be any criminal action. If they decide to go to court they cannot go to consumer court. They will go to regular court and your problem and expenses will increase well beyond their claim.So demonstrate to them that you have an intention to pay. If necessary go to their office and meet the concerned person. If they refuse to meet you, you mention that also in your complaint before the consumer court. If you keep silent for 6 months, certainly it will become a criminal offence

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register