LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharath kumar (manager)     01 December 2013

Bussiness problem

Sir my name is Bharath Kumar  Proprietor of Merchant Navy Consultancy in Chennai

Good morning  sir ,

I am providing crews for ships with service charge, but unfourtunatly 4 crews or not placed and came back. I am sent those crews for seven star ship management in Delhi that manager name is ajay, he didn't placed that crews but he taken money from me, and i am taken money from crews,they or asking refund i am givien cheque on that time  but four months gone still not refunded that company so i am also cant able to refund, thats y  all parents are too much pressure giving and coming to home baldly scolding, they are givien time to till 30 are otherwise they are going to give the complaint on behalf of me and my parents.this is the problems sir please give me any suggestion and help me sir  
i want to return all the money to all parents but i need time sir ,now it self  at a time 4 members money means i cant able to beareer sir , even we are also very poor members only, please help sir and give me sugesstions ok.....................

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 December 2013

Is there any agreement between you and seven star management ? If it so, you can send a legal notice to the management for recovery of money. file a money recovery suit with damages.

bharath kumar (manager)     01 December 2013

no sir they telling , i will give the money back but they are asking the time at least 2 months........

i am also telling to parents please give me last time to me like that , but they are not ready and baldly scolding, and coming to home , they telling i will take your father and mother then you will see like that telling sir.

thats y i am asking any chance is there to stop the parents to not come in to home by any notice are some other way sir 

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     01 December 2013

It is natural  that parents will come to u. 

try to explain them , 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register