LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhanu (member)     17 June 2014

Business and property dividing

my father is four brother.he has started a business by his own by taking money from his friend's sister.he started doing many thing and then settled on to a business.before this condition of home was not good.after sometime his brother also joined as his helper who were not having to do any thing else.due to this business today he has made a lot of property.also my grand father property was land and a house in our village nothing else.in between my father's brother became head and is controlling everything.he has put so many restrictions on my father spending and also on everything my father wish to do, but he him self is doing what so ever he wants and is spending on his wish.my father is left alone from the family.also everyone is spending their life only due to my father business.business is in the name of my father but the property are in the name of all four.as we are facing many problem so we do not want to live jointly. i want to know that how the whole thing will get divided.as every thing is due to my father's business, can my father have legal control over everything.can we divide the family acquiring every thing except grand father's property.

can anyone please suggest me what to do in this.can we take the matter into family court to have legal right on everything made due to my father's business?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 June 2014

Grans fathers property can be distributed as per WILL. When a person dies without leaving a valid will, their property (the estate) must be shared out according to certain rules. These are called the rules of intestacy. A person who dies without leaving a will is called an intestate person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register