Business Place occupied

I rented the shop with 5L.Advance, My shop owner upstand past 1 yr. I closed my shop with materials more than 8 months. Now some local people broken my locks and took all my materials and give my shop to another party for rental. I reuest them to give my materials and advance back past 3 months they keep on giving timings but not settled the amount. Can I file the complient.

Dear querist,


Make a police complain how come someone take away  material from your shop without your consent.


In case you not paid then owner can will follow due course, these act are illegal and are criminal in nature.




Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600


Thanks Mr. Joshi local police fesusing advise for compromise hence the occupier is political party which ruling Tamilnadu.

Can I approach court for filling FIR

Sir kindly advise under which section police file case for this



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu