Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narayana Swamy (security)     24 July 2018

Builiding permission obtained illegally

Dear Sir,

In our residential locality under Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Limits, each plot is about maximim 300 sq yards, My neighbours of 3 plots say Plot No's 95,96,97 owners X,Y,Z obtained LRS approval  for independent plots of 95,96,97 and each plot sale deed is 300 sq yards.

Now, theowners X,Y,Z combined 3 plots(300+300+300) and obtained G+5 Building Permission with 20 portions from GHMC without constructing individual buildings in three plots. The sale deed and LRS approval of each plot say 95,96,97 is only 300 sq yards maximum.

Please let me know whether this building permission is valid or not ?If this is illegal can i file suit in District court to revoke building permission ?

Thanks,

K.Narayana Swamy

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     25 July 2018

1. If some want to construct building in his own land what is problem.

2. You can complain to District Magistrate about this issue.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     25 July 2018

1. If some want to construct building in his own land what is problem.

2. You can complain to District Magistrate about this issue.

Narayana Swamy (security)     25 July 2018

Sir, Thanks for your reply.In our locality,we have constructed independent houses of not more than 300 sq yards. Due to this multistoreyed building construction,we are facing parking problems,drainage and suffocation,since the three owners X,Y,Z combined three plots,the sale deed is for 300 sq yards only and also got permission from GHMC,and the LRS is granted for each plot only. Please let me know whether this building construction and GHMC permission obtained illegal or not so that we may approach Hon'ble court. Thanks, Narayana Swamy

Narayana Swamy (security)     25 July 2018

Sir, Thanks for your reply.In our locality,we have constructed independent houses of not more than 300 sq yards. Due to this multistoreyed building construction,we are facing parking problems,drainage and suffocation,since the three owners X,Y,Z combined three plots,the sale deed is for 300 sq yards only and also got permission from GHMC,and the LRS is granted for each plot only. Please let me know whether this building construction and GHMC permission obtained illegal or not so that we may approach Hon'ble court. Thanks, Narayana Swamy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register