Share More

BHARGAVI telangana (Private Employee)     04 April 2019

Building maintenance for vacant flat

Building Maintenance for Vacant Flat

Learning

1 Replies

BHARGAVI telangana (Private Employee)     04 April 2019

Hi Sir,

This is regarding Building Maintenance of our Society. There are total 18 Flats and out of 18 only 10 Flats are Occupied. 

The 10 Flats which are Vacant are not Paying min Maintenance Amount that is there are not at all paying Single Rupee from past 2 years. Due to which the residing tenants/ Owners bearing the Entire Maintenance Cost.

So Now We have Passed a Rule that the  Building Maintance as 1500 and Vacant Flat Need to Pay 1000( as the all Common Charges Including Watchamn Salary, Common Electricity Charges, Lift,Garbage,MISC - Rs827 and Unexpected Charges for Other Sudden Repairs May be extra so Rs 172 Extra.).

Now 1 of the owner who is not residing in flat from Past 2 Years  and Kept Flat vacant he uses flat for 2 months in year. so asking how will i pay 1000 as the maintenance charges as the charges of water Motor Bill  Electricity is including so i will pay only 500. as living in a society we cant take Seperate Water Motor Bill. incase if He wants that charges to be Separeted we have asked him to contribute amount which will be liable for  supply and Installation  Seperate Meter Charges. Other Flat owners are not ready to take Seperate Water motor bill. Since he is having problem ask him to bear that total amount and ask him to take meter reading Calculated.

How to slove this sir. As from past 2 Years vacant Flat have not Paid any maintenance Amount all the maintenance amont is in Debt.

Plz Help me Out in this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register