LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

remya (jto)     12 January 2012

Bsnl leave rule

I am working in BSNL in group B  cadre since july 2009. My husband has been deputed to USA for a period of 1 year. I have only 2months of earned leave. can i avail extra ordinary leave for remaining period ? can i leave india and stay abroad for 1 year (not going work there).

Please give your suggestions to apply for the leave 

Learning

3 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     12 January 2012

Dear Remya,

Leave is not a matter of right.  Whether or not such a leave would be granted to you has to be ascertained from your own organization.  There is no point in asking such a query here.  Even if we say that you can avail, and if the organization is not granting, what will you do.

It would be therefore advisable for you to ascertain the matter within your own organization.

(Guest)

Depends upon No. of years service rendered by you in the organisation and the discretion of the leave sanctioning authority. Further, sanction of leave does not automatically grant permission to leave India and travel abroad. You would need to take due written permission of the competent authority, as per the rules of the DOT/BSNL, as the case may be.

Candace Pruitt   28 January 2020

Lyrics of the Indian nature are reported for the good and skills of the field. The posture of the game and college paper reviews is marked for the turns. The gesture is lusted for the turns. Path is done for the players of the games in different locations of the world.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register