Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Piyush   07 January 2018

Break stay order

Hi Experts,
   I was living house (150 yrs old, mudd walls) which has name of my two uncle including me. Due to very poor condition of house I had requested to court to give me renovation order, and court has listen too. While doing renovation house has collapsed and we started building form root.

Now My uncle gone to court and bring stay order by saying construction is illegal. I am homeless now. what is the way to break stay order. Can I go district court directly by skipping middle court for stop stay order?

Kindly suggest and guide me. Please revert back if have any clarity 

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 January 2018

Article (3)226 can vacat the stay order and without hearing from your side then it is temporary order,You should consult the advocate 

(Guest)
There is a clear violation of natural justice. The order has been passed without hearing other side. Approach High Court.
Consult for further help.

Piyush   01 November 2018

Since 10 month we are living rented house. Still no justice in court. Please suggest the way so that we can ask lawyer for same. Should we build house or Is there any law which tells man can not be homeless if his property is dispute.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register