Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas D. Pattadakall (Manager)     21 March 2019

Bonus

Dear Team,

I was working in a private NBFC since 1st Feb 2014 till 13th Mar 19. I resigned on 14th Dec 18 as per my appointment clause there is a 90 days of notice and i served my complete notice period and relived from the company. My dec 18 salary & March 19 salar is hold and it be cleared after 45 days of my reliving with full and finla settlement. 

As per company polices the employye perofrmance bonus will be calculated according to the financial year, I have come accross with other colluges they have not received.there annual performance bonus after they resign.

In my case i have there for complete financial year. If i have not resigned they would paid me my annual performance bonus but now they wont pay it. 

What actions i can take if they won't pay the same in my final settlement.

Request your guidlines to proceeed further. 

Learning

4 Replies

Thank you for your reply Mr. Om Prakash,

Is it mandatory to give the employee peformance bonus? What labour dept. will say for this?

anyhow as per gratuity act they will pay my gratuity amount no doubt in that.

Yes it is there.. It is based on our performance they will pay at the end of the financial year.

Every year they are giving the performanance bonus but for resigned employees they won't pay is it right what they are doing?

Eg: Notice period of 3 months.

If i resign in on 1st April my notice period will be completing on 30th Jun. as per compnay police the increment & bonus will be paid along with April salary on 30th of April. 

As i am resigned before getting the increment & bouns they wont pay me the same. What to do for this kind of cases?

Is it mandatory to give the employee performance bonus? What Labour dept. will say for this?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register