Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A PRABHAKARAN (chemist)     30 September 2012

Bond related issue

hello sir

i have joined in a psu on 03rd august 2011. After that i have resigned from 20-04-2012..During joining i have signed a 50 thousand bond ,but company has introduced new bond amount 3 lakhs on 01st april 2012..i havent signed 3 lakhs bond.

Now the company send a memo, and they are asking 3 lakhs ..Please tell me how i have to give reply to this memo..should i pay 50 thousand or 3 lakhs..Please help me..thanks in advance..

Learning

4 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     30 September 2012

Your liability could extend upto maximum of 50000/- only. But don't pay anything for the time being. Reply to the notice and ask how the PSU has sufferred damages on your resignation.  

Some of my seniors are advised me not to give any reply to memo,becasue it never being issue in future.But some other people are advised me to give reply to the memo otherwise psu will terminate ur service ,then you are not eligible to hold any govt job in india..Sir pls guide me how to apporach this issue, because now i am holding a govt job joined before 6 months..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 September 2012

Learned Mr. Thukral has resolved your query.

Submit your reply under proper acknowledgment.

Some of my seniors are advised me not to give any reply to memo,becasue it never being issue in future.But some other people are advised me to give reply to the memo otherwise psu will terminate ur service ,then you are not eligible to hold any govt job in india..Sir pls guide me how to apporach this issue, because now i am holding a govt job joined before 6 months

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register