Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh T   13 October 2019

Bond Paper

please explain about
written statement on bond paper....we had some misunderstanding n now my husband demands me to write an apology on bond paper then only he will.allow me

to enter his house

Learning

18 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     13 October 2019

why..to write an apology..you can sit along with family members and apologies in front of all, if agree to his demand...

TGK REDDI   13 October 2019

If he so wishes, write your apology on bond paper. What's the hitch? Where's the hitch?

Santosh T   13 October 2019

is it safe to give in writing...he said he doesnot have trust on me...can a piece of paper bring any trust
or he is going to use this in future for divorce..
i m confusef what to do

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 October 2019

You have not posted the material facts and issue, if any. Anyhow, his action may amount to domestic violence.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     14 October 2019

What does she mean by bond paper?  Does her husband confuse a bond paper for a stamp paper?  Are such things covered under the Stamp Act?

Santosh T   14 October 2019

i dont know..

i was only asked to give in writingon bond paper....i want to reconcile.

as my parents are aged

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 October 2019

Bond paper is generally best quality white paper. It is called bond paper because it will have fibres(bonds) incorporated in it so that it cannot be torn easily. It will be available in any good stationery shop in various sizes. Most common size is A4  8.5" x 11". Generally it will be availble in packets of 50 to 100 sheets. 25 sheet packet also may be available  It may cost Rs. 1 to 1.50 per sheet.  Go to a shop. Ask for bond paper. Buy one packet. Take out one sheet. Ask your husband  to dictate what exactly he wants to be written. Write it. Sign it and give to him. Gift the remaining sheets to him or keep them with you just in case he again asks you for an apology or anything else except divorce. Wish you a HAPPY MARRIED LIFE hereafter.

Santosh T   15 October 2019

dear Sir
he wants me to write such things which i never asked him to do before
he wants
1.i vl never ask him to get seperate from his family
2 i vl never argue with him
3 i vl stay with my mother in law in another city ...he will visit me on sunday
please guide me..
what should i do

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 October 2019

How long are you married?  Was it love marriage or arranged marriage? Have you got children? How old are they?  Ask him to give a draft of what exactly he wants you to write?  Send it to me. I shall advise you.

Santosh T   16 October 2019

sir i have told u in my previous msg...what is to be written

its totally an arrange marriage we lived together for only 7 months...n fir last 10 months we are living seperately...he doesnot allow me to enter his house...n wants me to write these 3 points..

plz guide me..
Thanks in advance

he says...jo likhwaunga...us pe sign kr do...n change nahi karunga content

family me koi baat nahi krta...koi bhi bade call attend ni krta

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 October 2019

Things will not end with just an apology letter from you. Consult an NGO for women's rights and get advice regarding what to do. There are two ways to handle this (1) take harsh legal action, (laws favour women) which will be the end of your marriage or (2) try reconciliation through a qualified meidator and well wisher. You have to give the complete story.

can u please forward me ur number

as my inlaws are also not favoring me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register