LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandan Shashidhar   09 September 2018

Blank cheque and blank pronote

I am a business man and from many years I have been taking finance assistance from many financiers one of the person with whom I have been dealing is acting in a very wrong way .. like I was paying 5% interest till date without any dues it's going on for nearly 2 years amount is 2.5lakhs now suddenly he is saying that he needs to payback the amount to other people and it is not his own money .. if I fail to repay he will have to take it from someone who charges 10% for the same amount ... I am not ready to pay that much interest but he has changed the way he used to speak and acting in a rude way.. he has my blank cheques and blank stamp papers and pronotes.. I am ready to repay his amount in 3 months time but he is adamant on increasing interest or he says I need to clear it now. Need suggestion please

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     09 September 2018

Dear querist,

As you said you are businesses men, approach new person who can give you money on 5% per month and make payment, get the entire documents back. Legal way will give you more trouble.

5% per month is big interest anyone will give you money if your credibility in market.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     09 September 2018

Dear concerned,

What was the original time that was agreed upon for repayment?

Also, you cannot a stop a person from doing anything but you can safeguard your interests. 

send upon the lender a notice with all the facts and the on-going disharmony between him and you. inform the time period that you can pay in, explain why, tell him how you are able to pay then and not now. request him to not do what he intends to do. 

This should safeguard your interests for the future. 

Regards,

Aditya Grover,

GROSON ADVISORS

legaladvice@grosonadvisors.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register