LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guest_with_honesty (Business)     15 November 2019

Blackmailing

I just had a normal relationship with a girl with no promise of marriage or anything. But she took it way to far with her personal assumption where she forced me and seduced me for things to happen. And now after few months she started abusing me in social medias, and she is blackmailing me with the chats and voicenotes claiming that she will spoil my life. Please help me, i belong to a good standard family helping my parents and i have realised my mistake of giving her space in my life. What should i do now? What actions will be taken against me? :(( Is it wrong to trust someone and get trapped at the same place? Cant i move on from her threatening words?

Learning

4 Replies

Sb Karma   15 November 2019

Originally posted by : Guest_with_honesty
I just had a normal relationship with a girl with no promise of marriage or anything. But she took it way to far with her personal assumption where she forced me and seduced me for things to happen. And now after few months she started abusing me in social medias, and she is blackmailing me with the chats and voicenotes claiming that she will spoil my life. Please help me, i belong to a good standard family helping my parents and i have realised my mistake of giving her space in my life. What should i do now? What actions will be taken against me? :(( Is it wrong to trust someone and get trapped at the same place? Cant i move on from her threatening words?

May i know your and girl age?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 November 2019

Your profession is "business", and still it appears that there is no maturity in maintaining personal relations.  May be she has come to know of your weakness and timidness and may be exploiting you or threatening you.  Be stubborn and distance from her and face the situation when it comes and do not assume things and spoil your mental peace.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 November 2019

Assuming that both of you are adults, this appears to be a kind of honey-trapping. If she takes to legal recourse things can be uncomfortable and embarrassing for you. You enjoyed for some time. Now you handle it. If you give details some suggestions can be given.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 November 2019

Time pass query of Guest without honesty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register