LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev   20 January 2020

Blacklisting an employee in portal

Hello everyone. I need a help on my issue. Please guide me. I got an offer from a company and being selected for the job. So they issued offer letter and sent it to me in my email where joining date was mentioned (3 days after). And I accept it verbally (through phone) but didn't reply on email. On the joining day, I got another better offer which I was being interviewed before. So I called the employer which I have been selected first and politely said no. But after sometimes, I received an email stated "you are being blacklisted in portal". What does it mean? Have they blacklisted me on NASSCOM or in Naukri portal (as they threatened me to blacklist me in job portal through phone)? Is it possible?

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   21 January 2020

Originally posted by : Rajeev
Hello everyone.
I need a help on my issue. Please guide me. I got an offer from a company and being selected for the job. So they issued offer letter and sent it to me in my email where joining date was mentioned (3 days after). And I accept it verbally (through phone) but didn't reply on email.
On the joining day, I got another better offer which I was being interviewed before. So I called the employer which I have been selected first and politely said no. But after sometimes, I received an email stated "you are being blacklisted in portal". What does it mean? Have they blacklisted me on NASSCOM or in Naukri portal (as they threatened me to blacklist me in job portal through phone)? Is it possible?

Here Blacklisting mean.....

they will feedback to the portal via where they got you,,,as that you are not a promising GUY,You did not kept words...bla bla bla.

So don't worry join your new company where you wish to work.

All the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register