Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar (Farmer)     10 August 2015

Birth certificate issue...

Dear Sir,

I am selected the Teacher posting on Puducherry government, The below mentioned document required on the advertisement.

1)Birth Certificate / Board Certificate indicating the date of birth

2)S.S.L.C. mark list

3)H.S.C. or its equivalent mark list

4)Diploma in Teacher Education or Certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training with mark lists

5)TET certificate

6)Nativity / Residence Certificate, if available. If not available, it should be produced at the time of certificate verification.

7)Community Certificate, i.e. OBC / SC, if available. If not available, it should be produced at the time of certificate verification.

8)Category Certificate, i.e. Disability certificate by Differently abled persons obtained from the competent authority

9)Employment Exchange Registration Card.

My Question: 1. Are the Birth certificate Required or not?

2. My Birth certificate Wrongly update the column for (Religion / Nationality), as per below mentioned, 

All Board certificate --- Hindu / Indian,
Birth certificate ------- Hindu vanniya muthaliyar / Indian,

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar.A

Learning

1 Replies

ADVOCATE DIMPLE JINDAL (Advocate)     10 August 2015

It depend upon the state govt. officials. If they get convinced that this is a clerical mistake, they can take affidavit from your side or they can demand for necessary correction in the birth certificate. Make your affidavit for this concern and file the papers to the authorities and side by side file the correction form in municipal authorities for the necessary correction in the birth certificate. This will save your time and you will get the correct birth certificate in time. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register