Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj   23 April 2017

Birth certificate date and document date is different.

Hello,

I am Pankaj , My problem is that my original birth date is 25th November 1981 and I have birth Certificate for the same. However when my father enrolled me in school the birth date was registered there as 25th May 1982 and the same date later appeared on my all documents (including PAN, Passport,Adhaar, school living certificate, SSC certificate etc.).

Now I want to apply for premenet residency for Mauritius and there birth certificate is necessary document. The real problem is I have bith certificate but the dates are different on it.

Request you to please let me know if there is any solution on this.

Thanks, 

Pankaj 

Learning

3 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     24 April 2017

Dear Sir,

This problem is tricky. Either you should consult someone who shall help in such matters in Maritius or admit to Passport/Aadhar/Pan authorities that you had given a wrong birth date.

You can inform the authorities concerned in India that as your Birth Ceritificate was lost/misplaced, you had given the date as entered in the school records and now that it is available you are applying for correction in date of birth in Passport, Aadhar and Pan.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 April 2017

Apply for court order in your nearest civil courts. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 April 2017

Birth certificate is the basic document. You can approach the authorities concerned to get the other documents corrected. If no success, you have the option to approach the Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register