LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R R RAMESH BAPU (PROPREITOR)     07 March 2013

Birth certificate - change of parents name

One of (Hindu) my friend adopted one child by Registering odoption deed ( Tamilnadu) Now he want to Incorpoate their names ( adoptive parents) in the Birth Certificate ( Madurai corporation Limit)

what is the procedure to be followed

can we replace the names of Biological parents to adoptive parents?

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 March 2013

your friend cant change his  father name in birth certificate as he was his father at the time of your birth. first you enquire whether BC is required for passport otherwise Matriculation certificate is standard documents acceptable as proof of DOB. if BC is required then your mother name should be there in BC too. third whether remarriage of your friend mother was registered? if yes, then he can use Marriage certificate supported by affidavit to justify the reason for different name of father in documents. fourth whether death certificate of your father is available.? my email:ramachary64@gmail.com

R R RAMESH BAPU (PROPREITOR)     07 March 2013

Thank you, sir

My friend need to incoporate , since the school management insisting the Production of

BIrth Certificate and said it is the only necessary document

As for as Passport is concerned, my friend  already got the same by submitting registered adoption deed

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2013

How can your friend commit a fraud simply if some clerk of a school (who could not pass test to be govt clerk) is not knowing the conseqeunces.

I agree with Mr Cherry.  You cannot temper with the birth details of the child.

R R RAMESH BAPU (PROPREITOR)     02 June 2013

Mr. Sudhir Kumar, i want to change the Parents name legally (i.e. incorporating the Adopitve Parents name also) and Not to tamper any records

Thanks for reply

Vinoth Kumar (Properitor)     23 June 2013

Hi,

I am Vinoth Kumar My Father Name is N.Veluswamy, but in Birth Certificate Inside of N.Veluswamy, it N.Arul Moni what i do to change My father Name in Birth certificate pls Help me i am From Nagercoil (Kanyakumari Dist).Please help me for the same for my Passport.

I am waiting for help full reply.

PANDI SELVI (STUDENT)     21 March 2014

Hi.. My name is Pandiselvi. In my birth certificate my father name is noted as Pandi instead of Pandiselvam. my birth place is Madurai Rajaji hospital. They did not have the records of my birth. my D.O.B is 20.10.1992. How can i change my Father's name in my BC? i need my BC for passport application. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register