LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhuvana   31 December 2016

Birth certificate

Hi Am bhuvana, my son 7 yrs old, i want to change my son name in birth certificate. actually my son name in birth certifi is santosh but i admitted him in school as prathamesh due to reliogious reason, i changed my son name prathamesh as Arvind in gazette notification. what is my actual doubt is there is no link between 1st name santosh and 2nd name prathamesh....is this make any issue......how to recover this problem, please suggest me a solution

Learning

4 Replies

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     31 December 2016

Pl go to office panchyat or municipality where birth and death is recorded.if they need an affidavit by judicial magistrate first class you can do that.next course will be declerationby civil court of competent jurisdiction.

Pl go to office panchyat or municipality where birth and death is recorded.if they need an affidavit by judicial magistrate first class you can do that.next course will be declerationby civil court of competent jurisdiction.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 January 2017

this is a query on procedure and not on law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register