Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Bgv related

Dear all,

I worked for an SME  as a seasonal  floor executive from 2009-2010 which is currently closed now (As per report from the owner) I was paid by cash- Non Taxable as it is less than 5000 for which i was given a  certificate in a letter head duly signed from that company and a work certificate for the same.

Recently I got an offer from an MNC for which I've shown this as an experience. Will it be a problem during my BGV which is initiated as of now?Also note that I've also shared the owner's current address and contact details with the MNC as per their request. Kindly provide your inputs.

Thanks in advance!

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2016

Apparently you have been given Salary Certificate, Service Certificate.

If employer varifies then there should be NO issue.

In any case obtain copy of BGV report.

SME or MSE might be covered by Shops and Establishments Acts of state government.

Employer is liable to submit various registers prescribed under Shops and Establishments Rules.

Employer must have submitted your DOJ/LWD,wages payment etc under such rules on prescribed register e.g; Form'N' in Tamilndau.

You can approach, employer and  Inspectorate and obtain certified copy.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2016

Table 2.1. Applicability of important labour laws to the MSE sector by employment threshold

Labour Laws and Growth of Micro and Small Enterprises 

https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---asia/---ro-bangkok/---sro-new_delhi/documents/publication/wcms_344397.pdf

(Guest)
I enquired with the hr of the company and she still says that the joining date is confirmed and my Bgv result is still pending. However when I enquired with the owner of the closed company(previous employer). he said that there we were guys from the Bgv with regard to my work experience and he had taken his signature and seal on the photocopy of my work certificate that I had furnished to the company. Will that also support my problem? Do mnc really hire folks from closed companies? I'm totally confused whether to stick onto it or to search for other opportunities?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 November 2016

Closure of company is not in hands and control of Ex.Employee.

Obtain copy of BGV from owner and if current employer puts any doubt, ask for  a copy, in writing under proper acknowledgment.

Otherwise also copy of BGV obtained from past employer and also from current employer shall help you in future.

Your employee's unions or a very able counsel specializing in Labor/Service matters can advise you and defend you if required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register