Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhakar (Teacher)     10 March 2013

Best way to solve partition issue

Hi All,

We have around 3 acre land in Salem. This land needs to be divided for three brothers. my father is the last person. The land owner is my grant mother and grand father is owner for 15 cent.

15 years back, my fathers elder brothers beat my father and got sign from him in the bond says "I dont want this peoperty etc.. "

After sometime, grand mother allocated 15 cents to my father and it's registered properlly.

Elder brother also got 15 cent and it's registered properly. the younger brother also got 15 cents and got sign from only grand mother but the land owner is grand father. The remaining lands are not allocated to everyone.

The issue is both brothers want good land near to road side and they had house that was build by grand mother and my father has only land and that too in the middle place. ther is no road to reach my father land.

My grand mother also fought with these guys and she faild . before dying, she put her finger print in blank bond sheet for safety if in case they are not giving the land to my father.

We had meeting with big guys in villege side and nobody is accpeting and still they have not dividing the land.

Allmost 30 years gone. I am planning to get stay order to the property

Could you please help me what is the best way to handle this problem ?

Your valuable suggestion are very much appreciated

Thanks

Sudhakar A

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register