LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

happy singh   15 November 2015

Best stage to file a compromise for ipc 506

Sir few months ago I got in an argument with a Law personel which ultimately resulted in serious hot talks,although no physical hurt was caused.This incident occoured on the highway due to heavy traffic,I was unaware that the person i argued with is a senior Law personel he lodged an FIR under IPC 279,427,504,506.I got bailed from PS and further from the court.

Now he agreed for compromise but due to some reason he refuses to give his affidavit for 506 in early stage as the chargesheet has reached the court,no further advancement are made

Please guide me what is the best suitable stage to file a compromise in my case

I doubt the other party thinks giving affidavit to counter 506 may go against him

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 November 2015

Affidavit is A written statement of facts voluntarily made by an affiant under an oath or affirmation administered by a person authorized to do so by law. so mention all truth. come what may.

happy singh   16 November 2015

please guide me in detail sir

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     16 November 2015

section 506 ipc is regarding criminal intimidation resulting in grevious injuries to the victim,bailable and non cognizable(varies between different states).

U say he agreed for compromise,where? Once the chargesheet is filed and submitted to the court,it is the discretion of the court to agree for the compromise that too depending on the gravity of the offence committed.

I don't think the court will admit the affidavit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register