LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PERUMALSWAMY   02 October 2018

Benefits after removal of services but not disqualified

Sir,  I have worked as Asst Manager in PSU Insurance Company with 24 years service. I have been removed from the services but not disqualified for future employment during 2013. I submitted appeal, which was rejected during 2014. I have submitted memorial application during 2014, which is still pending (Oct.2018). I am PF optee, no pension payable.

Please let me know whether I can all service benefits including Gratuity, PF own and company contribution and other benefits.

No reply for my memorial application from 2014 and no service benefits paid.  What Can I do.

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 October 2018

Your Trade Union is strongest.  Personally visit to their Head office and discuss with them and they had good advocates in their panel.  You have been subscribing for their services for 24 years, it is their responsibility to properly guide you, they have good rapport with Top Management and if it is not misappropation or fraud you are entitled for all benefits.  They may consider you as compulsory retirement or accept your resignation depending on your Unions' efforts.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 October 2018

Have you applied for  gratuity and PF and it has been denied? Ascertain the present status of the Memorial through RTI. You have the option to seek judicial review, if so advised.

Dear Sir

Thank you.  I have tried through them past 4 years, but it is not materilised.

Since my memorial application is seeking reducing the punishment and reinstatement of employment,

I have not applied for PF and Gratuity in writing.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register