Benami transaction in name of wife

My father buyed Benami property in name his first wife and she dont have kids.

 Iam his 2nd wife son

now my father gave notary of declarations that its Benami Transaction and that property comes to me.

Query1 :Can I file suite against the same and stop her selling

Query 2:Can I contest the same after she selling the property


It's not come under benami sampati act a husband by giving stamp duty and cheque payment to the seller can purchase a property in his wife's name , now she will be the sole owner of that property , she can use that property as per her wish .



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu