LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suneel Posimreddy (User Experience Designer)     03 January 2011

Being Responsible!!!

Few months ago couple of incidents really made me to think over starting-up a non-profitable organization for spreading the awareness on Indian constitutional rights as well as fighting legally against fraud within the system.

I am a software professional working as User Experience Designer in Cisco and I do not have any knowledge on how courts and case filing works but I really have a confidence that I will get enough support from the knowledgeable public around me. I really want to spend a part of my earnings to start this organization and try to raise fund to make my idea to work better. My plan is to start a website and a helpline where people can log issues, we identify genuine concerns among them and file cases against them. My strong step ahead would be to activate people mindset from ignorance to being responsible by spreading crisp and clear information on Indian constitutional rights. I really want to drive this organization as very truthful to wake-up youth for being responsive for all public grievance.

Please give me guidance on making this idea work better and I am really thankful to every one of you for your responses.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register