Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditiya12345   28 June 2016

Beech bond

Hello All,

My name is Aditya, I am working in software company from last 6 month, I joined the company in December month, So that time i submitted a without dated cheque to the company because the company treated me good when I spend 1 month, 

What happen after the days gone from last 3 month my boss started treated me very rudely , some time they misbehave with me in front of all employee in company, mental torcher, even All employees are frustrated to working with them, no time management they mentain and they force to employee to stay in office at late night 

They are many reason after all the things happen with me and work more then 6 month in the environment I finally decided to resign from their.

So when I asked them to return my document and cheque so they given me political power to warn me and also warnning of police in they family. After all this thing they given me challenges that they will do legal case on me

So please all advocates and senior suggest me is their in Low in india that who can help me ?  They are asking me to pay 40000 for beech the bond and filing case against me 

So please help me what should i do now

Learning

2 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     28 June 2016

First of all arm yourselves with evidence. Forward all relevant mails recognition of good work done either from boss or from client to your personal id. save your attendance sheet (if generated online) which would contain your in and out times every day. forward copy of resignation to your personal id (if sent from official id) - also take a printout. record threats if possible. politely insist in writing that you be relieved at the end of notice period. my gut says they are simply trying to bully you, their case may be on a weaker side and as such it costs to go the legal route. consult an able counsel in your area who will take it up appropriately and help you out if matter doesn't sort out by itself.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 June 2016

>>> You have posted that:

"'So when I asked them to return my document and cheque'....................................'that time i submitted a without dated cheque to the company'.................................'even All employees are frustrated to working with them, no time management they mentain and they force to employee to stay in office at late night '"

All employees may join hands and unite.

Dowload proof ( audio/visual/witnessed/minuted) demand of bosses to stay late in office and  work asnd work done and attendance. Then demand in writing under proper acknowledgment , payment of  OT @ double wages for each month on fixed day of payment of wages along with wages and salalry slip of each month showing wages and OT. 

Let them decline in writing.

Which douments are with the company? Did company demand to submit in writing? Did it issue acknowledgment?

Why the cheque? It was in lieu of what?  Did company demand to submit in writing? Did it issue acknowledgment?

If you are united and witness to each other you can succeed.

>>> 

You may post the exact extract from appointment letter on termination/resignation/ notice period/pay. 

Did you tender notice or resignation with immediate effect? Do you have a coipy and POD?

Did you quote reason in notice of resignation, resignation ( Non/delayed payment of salary/OT etc)? Or in subsequent communications?

What is your designation  and nature of duties in offer/appointment letter and on record/ in practise? Did you have any power to sanction (not just recommend) leave/increment/appoint/terminate? Could anyone cancell/amend your recommendations?

You were in which state ( )?

Does company have its office at your current location?And also at future location?

Does your address in company records remain the same?

What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial (Noted; IT company) ?

Does it have Certified/Model standing orders and does it apply to your designation?

Are you a member of employees/trade unions?

What was your last drawn salary?

You were under probation/confirmed?

Since how long you have been working?

Did you tender final resignation? Did you write to appointing authority/MD etc that on dated................Mr/Ms..................asked you to stay late in office , threatnend etc?

Do you have salary slips of all months, last month,PF a/c slip of each year, Form16, FnF statement?

Has employer supplied anything to you in writng, till date?

Did you record the calls etc?

What was the max. number of employees this company had any point of time?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register