Bedakhli Kanoon

If a father has transferred some of his property to his daughter and in a situation he declared the daughter bedakhal from his ancestral property.
The transferred property would be registered back to father..?

no as such the father has to approach local courts in order to get the registered transfer deed cancled

Dear Sanjay Makkar, your question is not clear. Please clarify whether the father has transferred his self earned property or ancestral property to his daughter. 2) Father, cannot transfer the ancestral property to his daughter, so there cannot be 'bedakhal' also. 3) Only self earned property can be transferred by father to his daughter during his life time, because if father died intestate, then that self earned property of father becomes the ancestral property, which has to be equally shared by all the siblings.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu