LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

eric   10 February 2017

Bar council complaint

I was cheated by my common advocate , who in collusion with my husband and in laws tricked me into signing mcd. I have enough evidence against the advocate and we have filed a bar council complaint. Please let me know A) can i file a criminal complaint against the advocate B) How can i expedite my bar council complaint

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     10 February 2017

Merely signing the MCD does not amount to the final decree of the court to pass an order of divorce under MCD. 

But few things need to be clarified,

1. The details of the facts of the case need to be seen.

2. What is the stage of the said case?

3. What are the alligations you have made against the said lawyer?

Please mention the full and detailed facts.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation (Advocates & Consultants)
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Phone: 020-65248888 / 09225510883

(Guest)
Originally posted by : eric
I was cheated by my common advocate , who in collusion with my husband and in laws tricked me into signing mcd.
I have enough evidence against the advocate and we have filed a bar council complaint. Please let me know
A) can i file a criminal complaint against the advocate
B) How can i expedite my bar council complaint

Singing is a very important act.  It is your way of attesting the document on which you put your sign.

Here if your signature was obtained by fraud or coersion, then you have always option of going for appeal, in the present case, even if you signed papers of Mutual divorce, you will have your say on second motion where you can tell  this ramayan which you explained above to the judge and judge will not pass divorce.

If second motion is over then you can go appeal immediately stating above ramayan.

Complaint:  You can give to bar council president.  You can give to district judge.  Matter will be looked into.

What if complaint misfires?  Be assured that the advocate if has no big heart will make you roam to court for next 10 years, chances are that you will also do time in jail for giving false complaint against advocate.  Please be aware of these.

Eitherways keep me posted about this issue.

(Guest)

(a) You can't file any criminal complaint against the advocate just for "tricking" you. 

(b) You cannot expedite bar council case against advocate either. 

But if you have sufficient proofs, he will face punishment and in the least will have a bad remark on his profile so that he can't do it to anyone else in future.

Also, don't worry about any adverse action against you by the advocate. If you truly state all the facts, you should have no problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register