Banking laws


plz give reply according to muslim personal law if applicable in banking laws or give reply according to banking laws

1. If a  adopted daughter is a joint account holder and a nominee of a bank account.

2.Is she has a right to take all of my real uncle money with her. 

3.Can i became a legal heir of my uncle .Can i stop the money ,which might be transfered in her own account after my uncle death and i also do not know my uncle account number. How can i stop the money withot knowing the account no. ?

4. I am a real nephew of my  uncle he has no child.I have no any document to show that my uncle  adopt a daughter when she is six years old .He used daugter word in all his documents . 

Can i take my uncle property and cash .

Advocate chennai 9840261011

she has right to get her adopted fathers property . in this matter she is nominee of her adopted father so she can get it

Total likes : 1 times


She is the Nominee and the joint account holder, that way she cannot be stopped drawing/withdrawing money from your uncle's joint account, further more she is stated to be adopted daughter, she becomes the legal heir and entitled to withdraw the entire money from his account.

Total likes : 1 times


Thanks for reply sir,

1. My uncle had not show her as her adopted child but he show her as a real daughter in bank .


please advise me,

what documents are required for creation of second charge on immovable assets.

as in general in First charge we take Title Documents, Recital, Confirmation & Declaration.

Thanks in advance.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu