Bank loan

respected sir / madam 

i have taken c / c loan from co op bank for my bussiness  & now my business is in loss condition .& for these loan i have mortgage my flat where i stay with my 3 children my wife my mother . now bank is bank is troubleling me bank is telling me they will sell my flat due to i am defaulter . i accept i am wrong i am defaulter .kindly give me opinion where can i go to settle this matter which legal doors are open in my  favour.

thanking you 

Dy Director

not a legal query

Advocate&consultant

1.Hve the bank declared your account as NPA??

2.It is below 10 lakhs, then , your children can file a  partition suit in the civil court , making bank  and yourself as opposite parties, asking  for injunction order.

3.Has the bank issued a notice under section 13[4] serfaci act?? if it has issued, the same can be challenged , the  debt recovery tribunal, by filling appeal,with an application for stay.

SRISHAILA,ADVOCATE,BANGALORE,974142551,SDHARANI120@GMAIL.COM

Lawyer

I agree with Mr Sudhir Kumar ji, it is not a legal query.

Settle the matter amicably with the bank,

Engage a local lawyer.

NA

if it is not a legal query why the author need to engsage a local lawyer?

NA

the second marriage is itself null and void itself from the beginning.

Advocate,9444674980

I do not buy this argument of going for partition suit, it will be considered as frivolous petition, it will never serve the purpose. Visit the bank and  explain your position and try to rework the loan, if not it is better to cooperate with the bank.to get out of this mess. 

thank you sir  i need more opinion 

sir  bank is not cooperating with me . i have given request letter in this matter to bank to settle the loan account 

Advocate,9444674980

Try to reach higher officials of the bank as you are ready for settlement, failure to yield result, contest the case in court.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu