Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritesh Narula   27 September 2019

Bank Account freezed for Crypto Trading

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in regard to the freezing of my Bank Account (Online Bank ) on the basis of email received to the above bank from Cyber Crime Police , Pune.

Request you to please help me in unfreezing my Bank Account.

I think that my bank  account was blocked either of the 3 reasons:

1. Buying and Selling of High Value INR transaction daily   through Person to Person Crypto currency trading for earning around 0.1-0.2 percent interest .

2. Money Received from Fraudsters(which I was not aware of) in my bank account in return of my transfer of Cryptocurrency through Crypto Exchanges.

3.Money Sent to  Fraudsters(which I was not aware of) in their bank account in return of transfer of Crypto to me, through a P2P platform of Crypto Exchanges

Bank is not ready to disclose any details at all, not ready to even give the email copy of Cyber Crime Police and said to visit the police station.

Also, I haven't received any intimation from Cyber Crime Police .

I am being informed verbally by my Bank that there is an FIR Registered against me , because of which my account is Debit Freezed. However, they are are not ready to share any written information or document , inspite of so many follow ups. I haven't received any FIR yet from Cyber Crime as well. So, I think my Bank representative are saying lies on phone. Please help me in unfreezing my account. I still don't know exactly why my account was freezed. As per current law, trading in Crypto Currency is not illegal.

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   27 September 2019

Issue notice to bank and approach consumer court and also collet information thru RTI and approach cyber advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register