Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Bail in Criminal case

I was charged with the following sections

Sections 498-A, 504 and 506

I.P.C. and Section 3/4 of Dowry Prohibition Act for which I faced arrest and then was released on bail from the UP district court. There are my family members name also mentioned in the case who took a arresting stay order from the Allahabad high court. The chargesheet in the case has still not been filed. I want to know that what is the procedure for getting a regular bail from them. I am concerned as If the bail is applied in the first instance in the lower court then is there any chances of rejection at first instance though the main accused that is me have been granted regular mail.

Can the UP lower court grant bail to my dependents in this case or its outside its jurisdiction. Is there a chance of rejection from the lower court in UP. Please guide me the procedure as I feel once you go to the court for bail the HC order for arrest stay is not valid and if the bail is rejected you will be arrested.

Please guide me with the steps.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

YOU MAY KINDLY NOTE THAT IN CASE CHARGESHEET IS NOT FILED WITHIN NINTY DAYS OF FILING OF F.I.R./COMPLAINT THEN YOU MAY APPLY DIRECTLY TO LOWER COURT FOR BAIL WITH SURETY DOCUMENTS,YOUR BAIL APPLICATION WILL BE ALLOWED.

YOU ARE ON BAIL AND YOUR FAMILY MENBERS ARE ON ANTICIPATORY BAIL, THEN  AFTER NINTY DAYS PERIOD IS OVER AFTER FILING F.I.R., THE FAMILY MENBERS ALSO CAN APPLY FOR BAIL DIRECTLY TO THE LOWER COURT WITH SURETY .YOU WILL SUCCEED.

GOOD LUCK.

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI)ADVOCATE

MOBILE.9271971251,9960223100

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register