LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amandeep (private)     21 September 2013

Bail

sir, my husband has put anticipatory bail and as no FIR till now so there bail got cancelled but prior to arrest 3 days notice bail. how many chances that they got bail?? as i don't want that they get bail because they have done so many cruelties to me and i have proves of those cruelties. also do i get option to stop their bail by showing proves of their cruelties..... also do i get chance to oppose their bail.... and is there any way that they can get bail without intimating me..... please please advice...

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

What you want from your life........??

Only punishment for your husband or a peaceful life ahead?

what is your achievements and goal in your life?

Have you ever imagined what's your purpose of life,as life is only one?

Have you ever sense the beauty of hapiness and forgiveness to lead peaceful and prospectful life ahead?

Have you ever imagine the life with a hell or a life with a your desire?

Just work on these above questions you will be relaxed and know the meaning of life.

My opinion:  Those who are anxious to teach a lesson to her/husband their life got ruined better move on with a peaceful settlement  and part away amicably,who knows your life will be more happier ahead than what's going today....

regards,

A sufferer..

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 September 2013

It depends on many factors. Most importantly which state the case is in.

Like in Bihar/ Jharkhand/ Punjab and Haryana it is unlikely that husband would get bail. However in Delhi/ Mumbai/ Karnataka/ Andhra, there are high chances that everyone would get bail, some courts even ask the guy to cough up some money to settle dispute of Stridhan.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

stanley (Freedom)     27 September 2013

@ Author 

Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.

At any cost your husband would be granted bail at one stage or the other .

Revenge is a fervor in our own blood, to be cured only by letting the blood of another; but the remedy too often produces a relapse, which is remorse--a malady far more dreadful than the first disease, because it is incurable.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     27 September 2013

I don't want to pour cold water on the views of Stanley, however, I am still firm on my opinion.

The opinion is about Anticipatory Bail and not for Regular Bail. 

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

498A__misused (Sec)     28 September 2013

I agree to expert Shonee Kapoor. In few states its very tuff for husband to get A.Bail But in Few states A.Bail is easier.

But getting A.Bail for husband is not impossible task, If his case is strong and your FIR has lots of Lies , then he will definately give you good fight in A.Bail itself AND LATER in court :).

Yes court will not intimate you if he file A.Bail  :)  but Court will inform you I/O . 

Yes you can send your personal lawyer along with P.P to oppose his bail .

Rest We all will pray and wish  that your husband and his family get A.bail in first hearing itself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register