Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MRS MADHURI SATHE (HOME MAKER)     08 October 2010

BUILDER NO REGISTERING AGREEMENT

HELLO

OUR WAS RENTED PROPERTY.7 YRS BACK BUILDER SHIFTED US IN NEW BLDG, BUT HAS NOT MADE THE REGISTRATION YET ELECTRICITY BILL IS ALSO ON HIS NAME WHAT CAN BE DONE?

Learning

6 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     08 October 2010

Madam , your query is not clear. Please elaborate the matter. Is your owner has not registered his newly constructed house? Why are you bothered ? And how come he has not registered for 7 years ? How he got permission to construct the house without registration? 

suresh (Advocate)     08 October 2010

Dear Madam,

Your question is not celar, if you elobarate clearly we can assist you in this regard.

What I understood from your statement is - you have purchased the property from builders but he is not registered the property in your name in the mean while he is shifted you in rented house isit correct.

MRS MADHURI SATHE (HOME MAKER)     09 October 2010

SIR/MADAM

THANK U FOR THE QUICK REPLY. WE WERE IN TO THE TENANTED FLAT,BUT THE BUILDER CAME HE BUILT THE NEW BLDG AND SHIFTED US INTO THAT AS A PERMANANT  ACCOMODATION BUT HAS NOT REGISTERED THE AGREEMENT,NO STAMP DUTY PAID YET, NOTHING EXCEPT TEL BILL IS ON OUR NAME.WE WANT THE REGISTRATION AFTER FOLLOWING UP HE HAS REGISTERED FEW OF THE MEMBERS,BUT HE IS NOT REGISTERING 23 OF US.WHAT CAN BE DONE?

Charud (EXECUTIVE)     13 October 2010

All of you together have to cosult with proper consultant for the legal action can be taken against the builder. Also you can put an application to registrar of society for not completing any formalities by builder like flat documentation, society formation, etc..

1 Like

MRS MADHURI SATHE (HOME MAKER)     14 October 2010

THANX CHARUD

I GOT SOME DIRECTION FOR THE ACTION.THE MAIN PROBLEM IN OUR BLDG IS WE  ALL ARE NOT TOGETHER. SOME OF US ARE NOT KEEN FOR REGISTRATION AS THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR REG FEES AND STAMP DUTY. BUT  ATLEAST I LL FILE COMPLAINT IN REGISTRAR OF SOCIETY.

sanket (Advocate)     03 December 2010

Plz provide the exact details about your problem this information is fully vague

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register