Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     17 December 2009

BE THANKFUL

BE THANKFUL

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you're tired and weary, because it means you've made a difference.

It's easy to be thankful for the good things.

A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.

Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.

Learning

2 Replies

Anish goyal (Advocate)     18 December 2009

nice 1 sachin sir

Daksh (Student)     19 December 2009

Dear Sachin & Anish,

This is for both of you

·        Never seem more learned than the people u are with. Wear ur learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Don't pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when u are asked.
·        Dream more, think high, analyze twice, choose the best, plan perfect, be confident, work hard, execute well then success is URS. All the best.
·        I kept your name in my Journal & posted u in the Ledger of my heart. U'll b classified as an Asset, coz ur market value as a friend never Depreciate!

I hope you are going to like it.

All the very best God bless

Daksh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register