LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji   06 November 2017

Awaiting divorce

My Wifes (Aunts Daughter) Parents made marriage Arrangements for her. But she wants to enjoy freedom and Bachelor life forever, She Ignored the marriage arrangements and came to my house and played a drama that I am Loving you, She Threatens us as if any other marriage arrangement made by My parents further, i will commit suicide. Myself  and family member belived her drama and made the arrangements for Marriage with her. After the marriage on the second day we came to know about her original character, She doesn't respect elders in our family, Doesn't take the responsibilities of a family women, avoided s*x, And keep on Speaking with her boy friends in the late night (1:30), Myself and family members  adivced & warned her . But she just ignored and went in her own way as she wishes.

We can't tolerate it, At an extreme level we informed her parents, They were familiar with her behaviour, and they expected it after marriage also, They didn't advice her, or take any resposibility for her activities, they just blammed us that you should adjust those small mistakes, Don't enlarge it said and went to their regular business. As her behaviour came Know to everyone in our relation, she left our family and Living with her parents and enjoying her Freedom Bachelor Life, She never wants to give divorce, Even after 9 years of Marriage, she doesn't wants to change her attitude.  we applied for divorce and waiting for more than 4 Years, Infornt of the Judges and Advocates she was Still Playing the drama as she wants reunion, But her behaviour never Changes.

Myself, parents, & relations were very much suffered because of her adment behaviour.

Is there any Remedy for the above situation to get Divorce, How can I proof her behaviour and original Character.

Kindly Advice on the above.

Thanks & Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     08 November 2017

If she is continuing her charade that she wants a reunion then what steps has she taken over the period of 9 years? I would advise you to have faith.  Your lawyer can bring out her true behaviour and character during her cross-examination. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register