Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkatesh (engineer)     11 December 2017

Attempt to murder case

Dear all,

In 2014 one person attempted  me to murder  by supari killers.  i tried to registered a on samedaycomplaint but  didnot registred a complaint as they bribed a police incharge. After few weeks i was contacted city coimisionar regrding same via facebook and transferred my quary to police inspector. but he also did not registered. i dont know what haapened.  what do i do? shall i contact them. If they have taken action at right time they would have corrected bribed person in their department. And they have arrested one supari killer gang and minimized some sort of criminal activity in the society. There is no justice for common man. PLease let me know what legal action can be taken for them. before this murder attempt that guy used life threatening words on me that all poeples in my family knows. first of all is it possible to lodge a FIR now on the basis of life theaening words and attempt to murder ? will it stand in the court after almost 3years? please give me your valuable suggetions please to procede further?

Thanks

Venlatesh

Learning

1 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     11 December 2017

Consult a lawyer and file complaint case u/s. 156(3) Cr. P. C. for direction topolice to register FIR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register