Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijaypaikujibhoyar (advisor)     19 March 2013

Association functions a broker in Ministry

Originally posted by : ShriGopal Soni

In reply to my RTI application the Finance Ministry has informed that GIPSA(General Insurance Public Sector Associaion) is not registered under any act or rule and is not a public authority .

However,the same ASSOCIATION OF MANAGEMENT OF 4 GENERAL INSURANCE PUBLIC SECTOR COMPANIES holds talks with unions and submits proposal for wage revision of employees which has been reportedly accepted by Ministry and Gazett Notification is likely within a few days.
There is no provision in the General Insurance Nationalisation Act for such an association?

My RTI applications to such an association remain unanswered by GIPSA,the association has not cared to reply the letter of Ministry to supply me information .

May I seek a stay against pay revision floated by an association?

Learning

1 Replies

vijaypaikujibhoyar (advisor)     19 March 2013

Originally posted by : ShriGopal Soni

In reply to my RTI application the Finance Ministry has informed that GIPSA(General Insurance Public Sector Associaion) is not registered under any act or rule and is not a public authority .

However,the same ASSOCIATION OF MANAGEMENT OF 4 GENERAL INSURANCE PUBLIC SECTOR COMPANIES holds talks with unions and submits proposal for wage revision of employees which has been reportedly accepted by Ministry and Gazett Notification is likely within a few days.
There is no provision in the General Insurance Nationalisation Act for such an association?

My RTI applications to such an association remain unanswered by GIPSA,the association has not cared to reply the letter of Ministry to supply me information .

May I seek a stay against pay revision floated by an association?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register