Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh   06 October 2015

Assign land - seeking help on sc st atrocity

Dear Sir,

First of all Thank you very much for reading this case.

Sub: Assign land - Seeking your help on sc st atrocity

We from Telangana and the land is about 7 acres. Initially, we got showcause notice from MRO by passing Resupmtion order and then RDO & Joint collector approved the order passed by MRO. 

So we have approached High Court and obtained INTERIM SUSPENSION and the high court suspended all the orders passed by MRO/RDo and JC. After obtaining the high court order, we tried

to culivate the multiple times but MRO stopped us all the times. Then we filed a contempt of court against MRO and court has passed notices to MRO and the verdict for CULTIVATING LAND is pending on Oct 9th.

Here my latest problem. In between this process, some of our SC/ST villagers planning to build huts in my Land as they are thinking it is govt land, as it is there is PAHANI copy. They are not beleiving this land is court and going by PAHANi, they are going to build huts for each of them. If this happens,

How should i stop them from entering my land? As they might go for SC ST atroctuy against me and my family? Please advise.

Secondly, I have asked MRO to update the PAHANI cpy as it was not mentioned correctly saying the land is COURT matter. Hence we are facing un-necessary troubles with this. he simply rejected it can not be updated with Court matter. Now, I am not sure whether MRO /RDO/JC will stop those SC/ST's entering in to my land. Should I approach policie for their help with Court order.

Seeking for your help on this.

Kindly share your thoughts as soon as possbile.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register