LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkat Narayan (Developer)     21 October 2016

Article 161

I had recently initiated a petitition in change.org which was addressed to Honourable President of India, Supreme Court and Union Law & Justice Minister against the rising incidence of political murders in Kerala.  The following URI points to my petition which has had some views and a quite a few supporters , some of them from the legal fraternity of LawyersclubIndia.com also.  Taking this to thank all of the members who have supported and spread the word.

https://www.change.org/p/prime-minister-of-india-put-and-end-to-political-murders-in-kerala-repeal-article-161-of-constitution?recruiter=59529256&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Well, at this point I am requesting the members  for some comments regarding this petition, the soudness, feasibility, the practicality.

The problem is very real. Young men are cutting down each other for the sake ideological differences between their  political affiliation.

Until 90s if  was the direct confrontation whereas the millenium has brought in engaging professional killers for the murders. The wailing of the stranded women and children remain. None of their patrons  among the higher echleons political parties are bothered since these youths  are gone and new recruits are always in the waiting.

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     23 October 2016

Consult local lawyer for the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register