LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Are thos (mis-) Trusts under RTI Act?

I often hear about defunct NGOs , Trusts & Societies all registered by the respective Registrars of Societies in the States. Take the Example of that trust - Trust chaired by wife of Navin Cha Wala. That trusts got crores from the MPLADs for sheer mis-use. Yes you heard me correct.

Take the example of BABA Ramdevs Trusts to polpularise Yoga( with OM signs on the back ground). Ba ba claims the money  is well accounted for by the hindutva forces.

Now the talk of 40 ooo crores worth trust of Sri Sai BABA is in the air. What will happen to that 40000 crores?

Swami rapist Nityananda is on bail with his trusts worth crorres. He certainly paid for the bail handsomely.

Each of the home grown industrial houses has a trust to convert black money into whites.

TTD, LAL bAGH ETC ETC DEALS IN CRORES of public money non-taxable and grossly misused.

By this time had LKA been the PM there would have been another temple trust by the name of Ayodhya Demolition Kar Sevak Trust at Ayodya with crores pumped in by the NRI hindutva forces.

My appeal to Sri Anna Hazare and his foot soldiers( the self appointed civil society representative of the Lokpal Draft committee):

That All those NGO heads( especially those with the stature of the Navin Cha Walas) , the mis-managing committes of the mis-trusts religious or cultural outfits be brought under the purview of the LOKPAL bill. I am of the firm opinion places of worships , those religious / cultural mis-trusts are real conduits for HAWALA operations to help the HASAN ALIs, the Mehtas etc etc to stash black black money abroad. 

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Vishwa (translator)     18 April 2011

All this is a scam for running businesses while evading tax and corporate obligations. The miscreants should be punished severely.

(Guest)

From where we can get the details of trusts especially so called NGOs financed by GO) Govt of India). Next we petition the govt of the day to withdraw all exemptions/ concessions  of all kinds provided to those Trusts. Real one will survive as the money will come pouring to them from the public for their good work.

But the fictitous and the black money converters will face the music and ultimately close shop.It will be equally applicable to all cultural, religious etc etc Trusts & Mis-Trusts. As it goes - For every successful man there is a woman, For every scams and ghotalas there is a successful CA ( Chartered Accountant), For every theft in a place of worship there is a Ponga Pandit, For every child marriage there is --------.

And for each and every country to prosper there are people of that country solidly behind the system to function effectively.

Lets ask for either throwing the present Constitution of India into the Arabian Sea and follow the methodology as is being followed by our Colonial masters or get one that's most apt for our country. The present one has lived its utility.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register