LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Singh Tomar (Server Support Engineer)     19 December 2014

Appointment fraud

I have joined the company with required salary they given me offer letter on mail without any condition after that working for almost 10 days they given appointment letter on joined dated with condition that they can reduce salary at any time. I have no option I have left the previous company sign the letter. After one month they asked me to reduce the salary less than previous salary or resign. How can I accept any offer company done the planned fraud? Now I already left the Job How can I avoid same condition, fraud in future?  How can I teach the lesson to company. They have done same fraud with many employees I know myself. I am scared same problem I will not face in future.  At least I want to do job for 2 year to 5 year in single company. I can't afford for searching job up to 2 month without salary living with family bearing all cost of living not possible.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 December 2014

Did the company mention salary in offer letter and did you submit its acceptance in writing?

Did you sign the acceptance of appointment letter?

Did you submit notice of resignation or resignation with immediate effect and do you have a copy and proof of submission and acknowledgment?

Did you express your dissatisfaction and declinature in notice/resignation?

Has the company accepted the resignation in writing and supplied salary slip with salary, service certificate,reliving letter,FnF statement and did you accept FnF statement? 

Did they ask you to resign in writing?

Did they inform reduction in salary in writing?

All affected employees may join hands and preferably join employee's/trade unions...................

The united employees can form 'Works Committee' that is an authority as per ID Act and can negotiate service conditions with management.......

The united employees can handle such issues better.

You may show all docs on record to elders in the family, employees/trade union leaders , Labor Law Consultant/Service matters lawyer and under the expert advise of your counsel lodge complaint with:

Inspector appointed under (Name of your state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, Payment of Wages Act

O/o Labor Commissioner

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register