Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bindu (Junior Lawyer)     12 February 2009

Applicability of what stamp paper denomination

Respected members,

We have 10, 20 , 50, 100 etc Non Judicial stamp Paper.

Pls Let me know where van we use 10, 20, 50, 100 Non judicial Stamp paper.

In present case, I have to make an income affidavit, which denomination stamp paper shall i use, will it be ok if i use Rs 20 Stamp Paper

Regards

Advocate Bindu

Learning

6 Replies

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     13 February 2009

Dear Bindu,

Generally for an 'AFFIDAVIT',   Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- Or Rs.20/- denomination will be suffice. 

Further, it also depends upon the requirements of certain Authority, most of them generally inform about their requirement in their formates.

Further, it is not clear from your query that, why you are executing the said Affidavit and where you want to sumit the same. 

Did you confirm about the requirement, where you are going to submit the said Affidavit ?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 February 2009

Dear Binduji, Aejazji has stated, but let me also add this, just go to collectors office and make an enquiry for the value of non judicial stamp paper for your affidavit. As the value varies from state to State. In some state the value of non judicial stamp paper is abnormally high for affidavit  that it amounts to tax.

Bindu (Junior Lawyer)     13 February 2009

Sir,

As i told that an income affidavit has to be submitted for obtaining loan in maharashtra

Regards

Bindu Advocate

Bindu (Junior Lawyer)     13 February 2009

Thanx 4 ur suggestion

sanjeev murthy desai (Advocate)     18 February 2009

20 Rs stamp paper is enough to income affidavit

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     04 March 2009

I do agree with Mr. Desai.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register