Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murali Krishna (Mg. Partner)     11 July 2011

Appeal The Lok Adalat Award

I am murali from Andhra Pradesh

I am an Australian citizen, my wife an Indian, my 4 yr. Son and 1 yr. daughter are Australian Citizens.

My uncle got three daughters. I am eldest son in law, got married in 2003. He has business as partnership firm between my uncle and My Aunty.

On 5th July 2010, they allowed us as partners respectively me 25%, my wife20% my co brother 25%, sister in law 20%, my uncle 5%, and my aunty 5%. They have transferred all the responsibilities to me as a managing partner. I put all my efforts to run the business smoothly along with my co brother with observation my uncle.

My co brother encourage his younger brother to trap my younger sister in law, he trapped her in all ways. They demanded my uncle and aunty to get marry her youngest daughter; they have to send us out of the shop. They trapped by the situation, and planned as below to throw us out of the shop.

My uncle made a false compliant on 11-05-2011 in police station that I was beat them regularly. Police filed the case under section 447,323,506 and 509. Following on 17-05-2011 they came with police, goondas, and rowdies, forcibly throw us out of the shop and house including my wife, Son, Daughter. They took us to the LOK ADALAT court, forcibly took our 45% share for Rs. 35, 00,000/- with the postdated cheque on 16-08-2011. The 45% share supposed to value for Rs. 1,75,00,000/- They have threatened us, if I said anything to the judge, they will kill my son. Same time and the same day they have compromise their criminal case in the same LOK ADALAT.

Still we are under threat, frequently we are getting messages from my co brothers and their families that we have to leave this country to Australia, forever.

Slowly we are getting better from the divested situation.

I would like to ask you, please tell me the ways to get help and justice. Also I would like to appeal against the LOK ADALAT Award.

Thanks & regards

Murali

Email: cm@live.in

Learning

2 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     11 July 2011

LOKADALATH AWARD CANNOT BE  APPEALABLE, THIS SHALL BE FINAL FOR THE BOTH PARTIES. BUT IF THE AWARD IS AGANAIST TO THE PRINCIPLE OF NATURAL JUSTICE, THAT CAN BE CHALLENGED UNDER ART. 226/227 OF THE COSTITUTION OF INDIA IN HIGHCOURT.

IN YOUR CASE IS THERE ANY VOILATION OF PNJ, HAS TO BE ESTABLISHED ?.

P V Namjoshi (pvnamjoshi@gmail.com)     12 July 2011

Yes it is by writ only. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register