Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Malik_Arjun (Freelance)     05 March 2011

Appeal Period - Civil Family

Sir,

I got on 23 dec 2010 final order with decree from family court to pay maintenence from date of filling which is 2005. it was incresed from interim order and declared wife was subjected to cruelty and desertion with no proofs of my income and i being unemployed since 498a in 2005 impounding passport making false allegation registered fir judge has taken it as a police complaint is enough to consider wife was subjected to cruelty and no evidence on record from my petition was cosidered in breifs.

the order passed on 22nd dec 2010 and Sir i received on 10th feb 2011 in my hand from the court what is the time limit to file appeal at hc as i am finding defficult to get lawyer and unable to bear the cost i tried to approach legal aid dept but the procedure is difficult have to go tahsil talati and many other affidavits still trying need to know the time limit.

Learning

1 Replies

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     09 October 2011

Which state the family court situated must me note first. Becuase this club member spread all over india.

The filing appeal generally first appeal is 30 days. and second appeal is 90 days. But your case appeal from order of family court in Maintanance case. In your case Revision is maintainble. For revision from orders in maintnance case is 90 days to High Court from Family Court  from the date of order. The days for getting copy is excluded.

K.V.S.S.PRABHAKAR RAO

ADVOCATE

RAJAHMUNDRY (.A.P)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register